Sunday, October 5, 2014

Time to edit my books list? ~ Bramblestar's Storm

Hey there my fellow Warrior Cats fans! 
I know I haven't posted in FOREVER! But I bring a suprise ....
As you can see in the title, a new Super Edition book has come out for Warriors!
I shall edit the list of books and add in "Bramblestar's Storm".
Yeah, I know it was published on August 26th 2014, but it still seems recent to me...

Here it is!!seems epic...
                                                     I am very exited!!!! Are you?
Here is some info for you to read: *Warning, contains spoilers from here on then*
~It is not my fault if  you read the spoilers. I have warned you. Only read if you wish to.

        Note: I do not own any of the following information. All credit rights are reserved to the authors. Copyright is not being attempted. Only copied for the use of this blog for others to be informed. Thank you.

The Blurb: 
A new Clan leader will be tested.
In the aftermath of the great battle, tensions between the four warrior Clans are running high. Allies have fallen. Loyalties have been challenged. And a new leader has risen to take Firestar's place.
Any cat would find it difficult to follow in Firestar's paw steps, and Bramblestar is already being put to the test. Cats are wounded, prey is scarce, and ThunderClan's strength is not what it once was. If the Clan is to survive, Bramblestar must find his footing quickly—for a new threat looms on the horizon. A storm is brewing . . . a storm the likes of which the warrior cats have never seen, and may not.

The Summary:
The Dark Forest has been defeated, and Bramblestar is now leader of ThunderClan. But the warrior cats must now weather a new kind of storm—or all four Clans will be swept away.


Reminder: I give full credit to the rightful authors; I do not under any meanings own the Blurb or The Summary. 


If you can, go and join warriorcats.com and check out information about Erin Hunter! Roleplay or just chat in the forums with other people, create your own character and more! Hope you can join!

No comments:

Post a Comment