Wednesday, July 9, 2014

i am back from vacation!

Hi Warrior cat fans!
I am finally back from my long vacation.
I went to Mexico for vacation, it was quite the adventure.
Also, I never finished Sunset since I didn't take it with me for my vacation, I had a fear something would happen to it. But anyways, Erin Hunter has a few new books out and a few projects on the warriorcats.com blog. I'll show ya,( to be continued.
A new book to the Dawn Of The Clans Series "The First Battle" Moving on we have some news from the official warrior cats blog.

Also Warriors Manta is now available on ebooks! Go on ahead and purchase some epic books! Do you see what I see? Erin Hunter is on tour! Isn't that exciting? Here are the tour dates for you.
*Tour dates old*
Though none of them are for Warriors i just wanted to show you these tour dates in case you do have a fanship for Survivors. Darn! I'm no where near those states! Hopefully a lot of you can still go to meet Erin Hunter and hear her speak. (I know Erin Hunter is four people.) Though one time I actually did meet Erin Hunter at a meeting for Warriors in Portland Oregon, in the United States of course. I can't quite remember which book she was speaking of. Have you ever met Erin Hunter? Post in the comments! Thanks!

   Make sure, if you can, to sign up for Warriors, Seekers & Survivors News to see the lastest books and epic tour dates at warriorcats.com , enjoy that blog! Have a nice day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment